1. Letting only
Our fee is 10% of the total negotiated rent for the tenancy duration.
2. Letting and Comprehensive Property Management
Our fee is 5% of the total negotiated rent for the tenancy duration and 10% monthly management fee.
3. Comprehensive Property Management
Our fee is 12% monthly management fee for the duration of the tenancy.
4. Paperwork only
Our flat fee is £500.00 up to 2 bedrooms, then £100.00 per additional room.
5. Vacant Property Service
Please enquire with your requirements.
Fees from 1 June 2019
- Drafting the Tenancy Agreement – £80.00 for up to two tenants and £20.00 per additional tenant
- Tenant/guarantor referencing – £30.00 per adult
- Extension and Renewal fee – £80.00
- Abort/Withdrawn property – The full let fee of the 12 months rent advertised at the time
- Sale of property fee – 2%
If instructed, we will arrange for the following services:
- Gas Safety Certificate – £78.00 (£65.00+VAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – from £150.00 (£125.00+VAT)
- Gas boiler service – from £90.00 (£75.00+VAT)
- Legionella Risk Assessment – £144.00 (£120.00+VAT)
- EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) – from £90.00 (£75.00+VAT)
- Floorplan – £54.00 (£45.00+VAT) up to 1500 sq ft
- Key cutting – £15.00 plus cost of keys (fee will differ if the copy is particularly difficult to obtain; please enquire)
- Professional Cleaning – from £15.00/hour. For end of tenancy cleaning, starts from £95.00. Please enquire for carpet, mattress, windows, curtains, post-refurbishment, etc.
- Independent and professional inventory report –
Price Before 1 June 2019
|1 Bedroom||£144.00 (£120+VAT)|
|2 Bedrooms||£156.00 (£130+VAT)|
|3 Bedrooms||£168.00 (£140+VAT)|
|4 Bedrooms||£180.00 (£150+VAT)|
Price on and after 1 June 2019 for both check-in and check-out reports –
|1 Bedroom||£252.00 (£210+VAT)|
|2 Bedrooms||£276.00 (£230+VAT)|
|3 Bedrooms||£300.00 (£250+VAT)|
|4 Bedrooms||£324.00 (£270+VAT)|
NB: Non-standard rooms and weekend/evening appointments may have an additional charge.
- Application for council property licence – please enquire
- Non-Resident Landlord tax return (Managed properties only) – £60.00 per quarter
- Hold property license on behalf of NRL – £299.00
- Fire and General Risk Assessment – £65.00 (required for licensed properties)
- Additional property visits outside of routine inspections (Managed properties only) – £65.00 per trip and specific task must be submitted.
- Supervision for any repair or purchase of household items exceeding £700.00 including VAT – 10% of the invoice and at the discretion of the Agency.
- Supervision of Property Refurbishment – 15% minimum of the cost of the work in staged payments. Current let & manage clients will have priority.
- Rent Guarantee Insurance – please enquire.
- Court appearance (charged per day or part thereof) – £450.00.
- Bill settlement for the period prior to the Tenancy – fixed fee of £10.00 per bill and at the discretion of the Agency.
- Coordination of any works required due to damage of or missing item from the property at the end of tenancy – £65.00 per hour.
- Obtaining more than two contractor quotes – £65.00. For works below £1000, we will not obtain a second quote. For works above, we can obtain two quotes in total if requested.
- Duplicate statement – £15.00 per statement. Statement will be emailed.
*Prices correct as of April 2020 and are subject to change.
Handling Client Monies
Any funds held by Marybow Property as agent will be held in a bank account designated as a ‘Client Account’ and separate from our own funds. As members of ARLA Propertymark, we are a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (ref C0131558).
Ready to make a move? Why not read How to Change Letting Agent page.