Service options –
1. Letting only
Tenant finding is 10% of the total negotiated rent for the tenancy duration (usually 12 months).
2. Letting and Comprehensive Property Management
To find tenant and manage the property, our fee is 6% of the total negotiated rent for the tenancy duration and 12% monthly management fee.
For example, at £1500pcm, the tenant finding fee is £1500*12 months*6% = £1080. If two years, it is £1500*24 months*5% = £2160. Plus 12% monthly management fee. No VAT.
3. Comprehensive Property Management
To just manage your property, our fee is 12% monthly management fee for the duration of the tenancy.
4. Vacant Property Service
Please enquire with your requirements.
- Preparation of tenancy contract – £90.00 per tenancy
- Tenant/guarantor referencing – £30.00 per adult
- Deeds of guarantee – £90.00 per tenancy
- Extension and Renewal fee – £90.00
- Each addendum to the Tenancy Agreement – £50.00
- Deposit Protection – £90.00
- Check-in fee (if without an inventory) – £90.00. Summary list of overall cleanliness and condition with basic photos. If inventory, see full price below.
- Check-out fee (if without an inventory) – £90.00. Summary list of overall cleanliness and condition with basic photos. If inventory, see full price below.
- Abort/Withdrawn property – The full let fee of the 12 months rent advertised at the time
- Administration of a Change of Sharer – £500.00 per change
- Management takeover/set up admin fee (one-off) – £149.00
- Sale of property fee – 2%
If instructed, we will arrange for the following services:
- Gas Safety Certificate – £102.00 (£85.00+VAT)
- Gas boiler service – from £118.80 (£99.00+VAT)
- Combined certificate and boiler service – £192.00 (£160+VAT)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – from £118.80 (£99.00+VAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – Up to 2 bedroom £240.00 (£200.00+VAT), 3 bedroom £276.00 (£230.00+vat), 4 bedroom £360.00 (£300+vat), 5 bedroom – Quote
- PAT testing on landlord’s appliances – £118.80 (£99.00+VAT)
- Legionella Risk Assessment – £156.00 (£130.00+VAT)
- HMO Fire Risk Assessment (competent persons as defined by the Regulatory Reform Order) – from £336.00 (£280.00+VAT)
- Extra key cutting – £20.00 plus cost of keys. The fee will differ if the copy is particularly difficult to obtain.
- Professional Cleaning – from £15.00/hour. End of tenancy cleaning starts from £100.00 + VAT, depending on the size and condition. Please enquire and specify if you require specific items cleaned such as carpet, mattress, windows, curtains, etc.
- Independent and professional inventory/check-in and check-out each (NB: Non-standard rooms and weekend/evening appointments may have an additional charge) –
|1 Bedroom||£156.00 (£130+VAT)|
|2 Bedrooms||£168.00 (£140+VAT)|
|3 Bedrooms||£180.00 (£150+VAT)|
|4 Bedrooms||£192.00 (£160+VAT)|
- Additional property visits outside of routine inspections – from £75.00 per hour
- Supervision for any repair or purchase of household items exceeding £700.00 including VAT – 10% of the invoice and at the discretion of the Agency.
- Supervision of Property Refurbishment – 20% of the cost of the work in staged payments. Existing clients with management contract will have priority.
- Rent Guarantee Insurance – please enquire
- Court appearance (charged per day or part thereof) – £450.00
- Bill settlement for the period prior to the Tenancy – fixed fee of £20.00 per bill and at the discretion of the Agency.
- Coordination of any works required at the end of tenancy – £70.00 per hour
- Hold property license on behalf of Non-Resident Landlord (NRL) – £399.00 until the end of the licensing scheme
- Change of property ownership admin fee – £149.00
- Smoke alarm battery change only – £25.00 at the discretion of the Agency.
- High level/Complex Issues fee (usually to do with compliance paperwork) – £70.00 per hour
- Arrange witnessing of Statutory Declaration and register with the DPS – £99.00
- Home staging/styling – please enquire
- Property sourcing – please enquire
For any call-outs, London Congestion Charge, ULEZ Charge and parking expenses may apply.
*Prices correct as of February 2023 and are subject to change.
Handling Client Monies
Any funds held by Marybow Property as agent will be held in a bank account designated as a ‘Client Account’ and separate from our own funds. As members of ARLA Propertymark, we are a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (ref C0131558).
Marybow Property is registered with the The Deposit Protection Service (Agent ID 1661188). We use the Custodial Scheme, which means they hold the deposit for the duration of the tenancy.
Extremely professional in every aspect, but also caring. Dedicated to ensuring each party gets their needs met, fairly and with agreement. Lia listens, understands and makes the right recommendation for you.