Service options –
1. Letting only
Tenant finding is 10% of the total negotiated rent for the tenancy duration.
2. Letting and Comprehensive Property Management
To find tenant and manage the property, our fee is 5% of the total negotiated rent for the tenancy duration and 10% monthly management fee.
3. Comprehensive Property Management
To just manage your property, our fee is 12% monthly management fee for the duration of the tenancy.
4. Paperwork only
If you already have your own tenants, our flat fee is £500.00 up to 2 bedrooms, then £100.00 per additional room.
5. Vacant Property Service
Please enquire with your requirements.
- Preparation of tenancy contract – £80.00 for up to two tenants and £20.00 per additional tenant
- Tenant/guarantor referencing – £30.00 per adult
- Extension and Renewal fee – £80.00
- Each addendum to the Tenancy Agreement – £50.00
- Deposit transfer (in the case of Letting Only service) – £50.00
- Abort/Withdrawn property – The full let fee of the 12 months rent advertised at the time
- Administration of a Change of Sharer – £500.00 per change
- Management takeover/set up admin fee (one-off) – £149.00
- Sale of property fee – 2%
If instructed, we will arrange for the following services:
- Gas Safety Certificate – £90.00 (£75.00+VAT)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – from £118.80 (£99.00+VAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – from £240.00 (£200.00+VAT)
- PAT testing on landlord’s appliances – £118.80 (£99.00+VAT)
- Floorplan – £72.00 (£60.00+VAT) up to 1500 sq ft
- Gas boiler service – from £118.80 (£99.00+VAT)
- Legionella Risk Assessment – £156.00 (£130.00+VAT)
- HMO Fire Risk Assessment (competent persons as defined by the Regulatory Reform Order) – from £336.00 (£280.00+VAT)
- Extra key cutting – £15.00 plus cost of keys. The fee will differ if the copy is particularly difficult to obtain.
- Professional Cleaning – from £15.00/hour. For end of tenancy cleaning, starts from £95.00 + VAT. Please enquire for carpet, mattress, windows, curtains, etc.
- Independent and professional inventory/check-in and check-out each (NB: Non-standard rooms and weekend/evening appointments may have an additional charge) –
|1 Bedroom||£156.00 (£130+VAT)|
|2 Bedrooms||£168.00 (£140+VAT)|
|3 Bedrooms||£180.00 (£150+VAT)|
|4 Bedrooms||£192.00 (£160+VAT)|
- Non-Resident Landlord tax return – £240.00 per annum (charged quarterly)
- Hold property license on behalf of NRL – please enquire
- Additional property visits outside of routine inspections – from £65.00 per hour
- Supervision for any repair or purchase of household items exceeding £700.00 including VAT – 10% of the invoice and at the discretion of the Agency.
- Supervision of Property Refurbishment – 15% minimum of the cost of the work in staged payments. Current let & manage clients will have priority.
- Rent Guarantee Insurance – please enquire
- Court appearance (charged per day or part thereof) – £450.00
- Bill settlement for the period prior to the Tenancy – fixed fee of £10.00 per bill and at the discretion of the Agency.
- Coordination of any works required at the end of tenancy – £65.00 per hour
*Prices correct as of August 2020 and are subject to change.
Handling Client Monies
Any funds held by Marybow Property as agent will be held in a bank account designated as a ‘Client Account’ and separate from our own funds. As members of ARLA Propertymark, we are a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (ref C0131558). Certificate here.
Marybow Property is registered with the Property Redress Scheme (Member Number PRS003131).
Extremely professional in every aspect, but also caring. Dedicated to ensuring each party gets their needs met, fairly and with agreement. Lia listens, understands and makes the right recommendation for you.